Now to something completely else, somehow I like to see the parts that are not great yet. But most importantly it is a great opportunity for everyone to get involved with the Qt project and improve things. So here is my short wishlist for the Qt project.
- Single account for the Bugtracker, Wiki, other services.
- Read-Only access to gerrit.
- Public CI based on Jenkins, right now build failures will still point to internal Nokia servers. I assume KDE can help a bit with the Jenkins setup.
- Make it possible for non-mainstream QPA backends and platforms to be part of the CI System, if proven stable be considered core builders.
- The wiki being part of the Qt project should be part of the Qt Project, the license should probably be made compatible with the license of the Qt documentation, to allow copying from one to the other.
Once again, thank you Nokia, thanks everyone involved!